The Bliss Ranch blog has been invited to be part of a group of bloggers to share amongst ourselves our ideas and knowledge so that we can all grow. The first step in that is to think about what we want our blogs to be and then we can link to a party with those goals on Friday March 2nd. The link party isn't just for that group, it is for everyone. I would love for my followers to link up. So jot down your own 5 goals to link up Friday to one of the blogs below. Your link, will show on all of the blogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It is a bit hard for me to come up with what I want my blog to be rather than what I don't want it to be. The reason is that I know as blogs grow it gets harder to always put a face or name to the people that stop by. My favorite part of this whole blogging stuff is leaving comments for others, reading blog comments left for me, and then responding again to many of those comments. I don't want that to change.
Here are the five things I want my blog to grow up “to be” in 2012 …
1. Personal.But not in the way that I tell you all the details of my life on the cover. Personal in the way that I know something about the people who frequent my blog, even if I don't get it right the first time and need a reminder, I want everyone to somehow be familiar. I want connections, I want to maintain the connections and I want my brain to retain the connections!
2. Hardware Accessories.What is hardware accessories you ask? Like when you accessorize in a room, or add hardware to new cabinets to complete them, I too want to have the right hardware and accessories on my blog to complete it. Everything from figuring out the processes, steps, and shortcuts of blogging to the pretty blog accessories and hardware that make it visually appealing.
3. Opportunities.I want my blog and thus myself to have opportunities. I won't be more specific because there are probably great opportunities out there that I don't even know exist.
4. To Provide.To provide something to the people that follow, be it a helpful hint, a recipe, to entertain them with humor, or offer kind words when they need it. I find blogging to be very fulfilling.
5. Give something back.I will forever follow those first few blogs that befriended me. I know who they are and just like your family is your home base in real life, those blogs ground me in the land of blogging. Everyone is new sometime, and I will always offer up what I know to help others because somewhere along my way, someone did that for me.
Next up are some new link parties. The first one is at UnclutteredLifestyle, Uncluttered Thursdays. I like this just because it gets me to declutter SOMETHING-ANYTHING! Tell Iesha Bliss sent you!
Then Friday pop over to the The Rooster and The Hen for their first link party,
REpurpose, REmodel, REveal
REpurpose, REmodel, REveal
Last but certainly not least Joy2Journey has a "Sunday Stop" party.
I am heading out today to Junk Market Under Glass hosted by Sue Whitney, (yes that Sue Whitney). I'll be looking for ideas, maybe bring home a treasure or two, or just watch the people I'm with spend their money!
Subscribe, Bliss Ranch arrives magically!